The mathematical graduate school MINT (mathematics and interactions in Toulouse) offers Master and PhD grants as part of its action program.
Master scholarships 2021-2022
For the year 2021-2022 (start on September 2021), 6 grants (+ university fees) for the first master year M1ESR and 9 grants (+ university fees) for the second year of master will be offered.
1st year : grant of 1 000 €/month over 10 months,
2nd year: grant of 1 200 €/month over 10 months.
The selection is exclusively based on academic excellence criteria.
Closing date : 29th of January, 2021 (22h Paris time).
Eligibility criteria :
These grants are offered to all students, from France or from abroad. The selection is exclusively based on academic excellence criteria.
- 1st year of master application : candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree (Licence).
- 2nd year of master application: candidates are required to have a validated first year of a master.
The applications will be reviewed by the Admission Comitee of the EUR MINT.
The selection is based exclusively on academic excellence criteria.
The EUR MINT applies an equal opportunity policy in the evaluation process.
The application web site will open around January 10, 2021.
Application files must be submitted online exlusively.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS :
- Curriculum Vitae (2 pages max.),
- Academic transcript since the first year of university,
- Details of the courses taken in 2020-2021,
- Two recommendation letters,
- A motivation letter,
- for the M1ESR candidates, some information about french and english capabilities: (some courses might be given in french, with english written support).
The candidate is responsible for making sure his file is complete at the closing date. The application received after the closing date will not be considered.