We are offering a
Doctorate Research Position
within the Christian-Doppler Laboratory on Mathematical Modeling and Simulations of Next Generations of Ultrasound Devices at the Faculty of Mathematics, University of Vienna, funded by the Christian-Doppler Research Association (https://www.cdg.ac.at/). 30 working hours per week, for an initial period of two year (with possible extensions up to four year, or until the doctorate is finished), starting on January 1st, 2022.
The researcher will work on developing and implementing image processing tools for ultrasound imaging. In particular strong interactions with the experimental partners and medical doctors at the Medical University of Vienna are required, which will evaluate the software developments.
- Strong background in mathematics and image processing, experience in mathematical modeling is appreciated
- Software implementation capabilities
- Master in Mathematics, Computational Sciences or a closely related field is required
- English skills needed
- Excellent opportunities to work in a highly motivated research environment and collaborate with international experts in the fields related to the project
- An annual gross salary according to the salary scheme of the Austrian Science Fund
Applications with personal and scientific data and a compact statement about scientific interests and achievements should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com till October 31st, 2021. More information can be found on https://www.csc.univie.ac.at/