Tenured/permanent Ostrava, Czechia Apply
University of Ostrava
Department of Mathematics
The Dean of the Faculty of Science of University of Ostrava announces selection procedure to fill the following position:
- Head of Department of Mathematics
Expected starting date:
- April 1st, 2023, or by agreement.
- the minimum requirement is completed doctoral studies, or work experience with departmental management or research group,
- cover letter explaining the applicant’s motivation for the particular position,
- professional CV,
- copies of certificates of completed education and professional experience,
- list of important scientific and professional publications, an overview of solved projects,
- record of Scientometric parameters according to WoS,
- concept of the departmental development (medium-time and longer-time outlook for workplace development in the field of education, science and third roles),
- competence to communicate in Czech,
- consent to data processing.
Factual consultations are possible via e-mail: email@example.com
Formal information can be reached at the Human Recources: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should send the required documents only to the e-mail: email@example.com
Applications made by other means will not be included in the selection process.
The job interview will be in Czech language.
This employer is not accepting applications through MathHire.org. Please follow the instructions above and refer to MathHire.org in your application.
Ms. Linda Křívová
log in to view e‑mail address