Faculty of Mathematics and Physics at University of Ljubljana invites applications for the position of Professor (Assistant, Associate or Full) in Mathematics.
The following criteria will be used at the evaluation process (the importance in decreasing order)
- excellent research,
- internationally recognised potential to make a future impact,
- demonstrated ability to obtain and lead national or international research grants (e.g. ERC Starting Grant, ERC Consolidator Grant, Marie Skłodowska-Curie ITN-Innovative Training Networks),
- demonstrated pedagogical skills,
- successful supervision of students.
Teaching duties are at least 6 hours per week per semester.
Starting date is 1 October 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter.
More information about the position can be found at University of Ljubljana page https://www.uni-lj.si/news/job_vacancies/2017013108152008/
The application must include:
• CV including all relevant qualifications and a full list of publications with bibliographical references.
• A list of most important publications relevant to the evaluation of the application (at most 10 publications).
• A research proposal for the next few years (maximum 5 pages).
• Record of successful grant applications.
• Evidence of teaching excellence.
• 2 recommendation letters.