The Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Masaryk University invites applications for postdoctoral research positions within the project "Linear and nonlinear elliptic equations with singular data and related problems''.
Negotiable, starting on 1 June 2019 or later.
The positions are initially for one year with a possibility of extension until the end of 2021.
- Solid background in the area of Partial Differential Equations (PDEs) and Calculus of Variations. Preference will be given to applicants with expertise in elliptic and parabolic PDEs
- Good publication record
- A PhD degree in Mathematics (or be close to obtain)
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
The application should include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publications
- Outline of research project
- Cover letter explaining motivation and interest
All documents should be sent directly to email@example.com. In addition, the applicants should also arrange for at least 2 letters of recommendation to be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The received applications will be continuously evaluated until the position is filled.