The scope of the workshop is to bring together geometric group theorists whose research topics are often only tangential to each other, in order to gain some more insight from the interaction. In addition to research talks there will be an instructional component in the form of three minicourses.
- Higher Teichmüller theory, Fanny Kassel (CNRS and IHES)
- Teichmüller and moduli spaces of surfaces, Yair Minsky (Yale University)
- Moduli spaces of graphs, Karen Vogtmann (University of Warwick)
Additional information can be found at the webpage of the conference
Doctoral students and young researchers are particularly encouraged to apply by sending to the email address email@example.com
- a CV,
- a short statement describing the relevance of the participation to this conference for their research, as well as
- a letter of recommendation.
The deadline for the application is April 30th, 2017.