We are pleased to announce the "first edition" of the International Conference on Algebra and Related Topics (ICART 2018).
ICART 2018 will be held from the 2nd to the 5th of July 2018 at the Faculty of Sciences, Mohammed V University in Rabat, Morocco.
ICART 2018 will cover various research areas presented in the following three sessions:
- Applied and Computational Homology in Topology, Algebra and Geometry (ACHTAG)
- Homological Algebra, Modules, Rings and Categories (HAMRC)
- Linear and Multilinear Algebra and Function Spaces (LMAFS)
Please, see the website* http://www.fsr.ac.ma/icart2018/ to get more information including the list of Plenary Speakers.
The proceedings of ICART2018 will be published in :
• A special issue of "Algebra Colloquium" for the sessions "Homological Algebra, Modules, Rings and Categories" and "Applied and Computational Homology in Topology, Algebra and Geometry".
• A volume in "Contemporary Mathematics" for the session "Linear and Multilinear Algebra and Function Spaces".
Please keep the following dates in mind as you prepare to attend icart2018 :
• Submission of Abstracts: April 20th, 2018.
• Early Registration Fee Payment: April 30th, 2018.
• Late Registration Fee Payment: Mai 31st, 2018.