Mathematical Sciences at the University of Plymouth have an opportunity for three permanent lecturer positions.
These positions are for three permanent lecturers in the Mathematical Sciences.
- Two posts are in Theoretical Physics/Applied Mathematics
- One post is in Data Science and Statistics
- You will be expected, and supported, to carry out research and apply for external funding. (Details of our current research activities are linked to below.)
- The starting date will be as early in 2022 as possible
- You will contribute to our range of undergraduate teaching and MSc student supervision and will be supported by fellow academics and a mentor
- Our teaching is at undergraduate and postgraduate level as well as service teaching across the University. Teaching will be allocated according to previous experience.
- The successful candidates will need research experience that will complement and strengthen our existing research.
Please state on your application which post you wish to be considered for.
More detail of our research topics and staff can be found on https://math-sciences.org/.
Details of how to apply are available here