Full-time university professor in a group of research-and-teaching staff at the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science of the Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań. The first fixed-term employment contract for 2 years, and then, after a positive assessment, permanent employment contract.
Documents should be submitted to the Department Service Office: Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, ul. Uniwersytetu Poznańskiego 4, 61-614 Poznań or scans of documents should be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The documents should include the reference number of the competition.Documents should be submitted to the Department Service Office: Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, ul. Uniwersytetu Poznańskiego 4, 61-614 Poznań or scans of documents should be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. The documents should include the reference number of the competition.
• Application of the candidate addressed to the Vice-Rector announcing the competition;
• Curriculum Vitae;
• Diplomas or certificates issued by colleges and universities attesting to education and degrees or titles held.
• Research statement including research plans;
• Teaching statement including teaching experience;
• Description of organizational experience;
• 2 recommendation letters;
• Consent to the processing of personal data as follows : In accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (OJ EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) I consent to the processing of personal data other than: first name, (first names) and surname; parents' first names; date of birth; place of residence (mailing address); education; previous employment history, included in my job offer for the purpose of the current recruitment.";
Requirements and qualifications:
The competition is open to individuals who meet the requirements specified in Article 113 of the Law on Higher Education and Science of 20 July 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 478, i.e. Article 113) and who meet the following requirements:
1. At least one of two conditions is met:
a. postdoctoral degree in mathematics or a related discipline;
b. doctoral degree in mathematics or related discipline and achievements that constitute a significant contribution to the development of science. These achievements should include at least one scientific monograph published by a prestigious scientific publishing house or a series of scientific articles published in prestigious scientific journals or in peer-reviewed materials from international conferences. These achievements cannot coincide with the basis for awarding the doctoral degree. An additional requirement is significant scientific activity carried out in cooperation with several universities or scientific institutions, preferably from more than one country. Teaching activity is also required.
2. Publication achievements adequate to the stage of a scientific career in mathematics or computer science discipline;
3. Motivation to work in science, independence, communication skills;
4. Motivation and teaching abilities;
5. Meeting the language requirements.
Language: English Level: fluent (at least B2 level), allowing for writing scientific publications and delivering conference presentations
Language: Polish Level: native or fluent, allowing the fulfillment of organizational and teaching duties or declaration to reach an adequate level of Polish within two years