- no teaching obligation
- net salary approx 2000€/month
- candidates must have completed a PhD in mathematics, or equivalent, at the date of taking office
- candidates must submit an original research project. He/she should be able to interact with researchers of the hosting laboratory.
The applicants must have defended their phd thesis less than 3 years before the start of the contract. Starting date of the contract: maximum January 1st 2024.
The applicants must present a project in line with the laboratory they choose, and a compulsory support letter from one member the host laboratory.
The CHL will select the applications based on http://excellence.The CHL also encourages applications with a structuring project, where researchers from various teams and labs can interract. In this case, we recommand that two support letters from CHL members are provided.
Women applications will be particularly encouraged.
All applications must go through the webform on the CHL website.
Applications must include:
- a curriculum vitae,
- a research project,
- a support letter from a local supporting person (from the host the lab),
- at least one recommandation letter from a person outside of CHL.