Under this perspective, DASEL aims to contribute to the ecological and digital transition by addressing some specific questions in data science and machine learning from the point of view of applied mathematics in the field of energy.
Faculty or centre: Deusto Foundation, University of Deusto, Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain
Places available: 1
Estimated period: 24 months from March 2023 (or earlier if availability allows).
- PhD Thesis obtained recently or to be defended before April 2023 in Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Engineering or closely related areas, with emphasis on Partial Differential Equations, Control theory, Numerical Analysis, Machine Learning and/or Scientific Computing.
- Strong team working & communication skills.
- Good written English skills.
- Driven, independent personality.
SEE ALL DETAILS AT: https://cmc.deusto.eus/postdoc-dasel/
How to apply/Application material required
If you are interested in this position, please provide the following information on the web site of the University of Deusto at the position:
1. Cover Letter
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Brief research proposal aligned with DASEL objectives
4. Contact Information for two or three references
5. Complementary material
Please apply at: https://app.talentclue.com/es/node/94385781