Joint PhD Position on Mathematical Modelling in cancer research.
- Elena Akhmatskaya, Ikerbasque Research Professor at BCAM
- María dM Vivanco, Principal Investigator at CIC bioGUNE
The selected candidate must have applied before the application deadline online at https://mathhire.org/jobs/345 webpage
The candidates that do not fulfil the mandatory requirements will not be evaluated with respect to their scientific profile.
The candidate will take part in a collaborative project between BCAM and CIC bioGUNE. The goal of the project is to develop an efficient Bayesian approach for tracking development of resistance to anti-cancer therapy using genomic information.
His / her workload will be evenly distributed between both research centers and he / she will be supervised by E. Akhmatskaya (BCAM) and M. Vivanco (CIC bioGUNE).
- Letter of interest
- 2 recommendation letters
- Covering letter (required)
- Curriculum vitae (required)
- 2 managed references (required)