About Fielmann Ventures
Founded in August 2012, Fielmann Ventures is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fielmann AG. We seek, develop and support products, technologies and sustainable business models for the future of the eyewear industry. Fielmann Ventures combines the expertise and experience of the market leader with the agility of the Lean Startup method. We derive new ideas by evaluating technological innovations and market developments against their utility for our customers. With knowledge, scaling expertise and Venture Capital we support projects and execute new business ideas independently.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Machine Learning Expert (m/f/d) who can uncover the potential of Machine Learning in the optical industry and implement solutions. We expect comprehensive expertise, a focus on practicable solutions, innovative ideas and the delight of collaborating with versatile/agile colleagues.
- Design, develop and implement state-of-the-art methods and algorithms in the field of machine learning for solving technical challenges
- Develop experimental prototypes in a goal oriented way
- Identify relevant machine learning applications for Fielmann Ventures and Fielmann
- Work in multidisciplinary teams to benefit from the potential of machine learning
- Comprehensive practical experience in the field of machine learning, proven e.g. by git repositories, paper etc.
- Familiarity with the most important programming languages relevant to machine learning, such as Python or similar
- Experience in the conception of neural networks and an overview of the state-of-the-art machine learning
- Practical experience with current frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras etc.)
- Deep understanding of the mathematical background of machine learning
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or similar
- Ability to identify requirements in discussions with stakeholders
- Independent working style and interest in collaborate in an interdisciplinary team
- Creativity and readiness to be in uncharted waters
- Fluent English (spoken and written), knowledge of German is an advantage
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to play an important role in shaping the future of the optical industry in an agile, small team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths. In a modern office with flexible working hours, a beverage refrigerator and fresh fruit, we work together with fun and respect. The personal training and development of our employees is very important to us. Our remuneration structure is flexible and market-leading.
WE LOOK FORWARD RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION
Please send your letter of motivation, CV and references to:
Fielmann Ventures GmbH, Lena Ehrhardt/Recruiting, E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel.: +49 40 27076 3090