At the Institute of Mathematics of the Georg-August-University of Göttingen, the position of a
Research assistant (f/m/d)
at 100% of the regular weekly working time (currently 39.9 hours/week) for
the limited duration of 3 years. The remuneration is paid according to the remuneration group 13 TV-L.
- - Participation in the courses according to § 31 NHG in the field of mathematics and in the performance tests
- - Participation in the projects in the work area of Prof. Dr. Laurent Bartholdi
- - a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies in mathematics
- - PhD in mathematics
- - Collaboration in research on algebra, dynamic systems, group theory, decision problems
- - Language skills in German and English
- - Teaching and publication experience is desirable
The position is intended to serve the qualification of young scientists and is suitable for part-time employment. In those areas in which women are underrepresented, the University of Göttingen strives to increase the proportion of women and therefore strongly encourages qualified women to apply. It sees itself as a family-friendly university and promotes the compatibility of Science/occupation and family. The university has set itself the goal of increasing the number of severely to employ people. Applications of severely disabled persons receive the Advantage.
Applications with the usual documents will be accepted until 21.06.2020 exclusively via the Online application portal https://lotus2.gwdg.de/uni/uzdv/perso/knr_100688.nsf
Only in justified exceptional cases can the documents be sent to the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Institute of Mathematics, Bunsenstraße 3-5, 37073 Göttingen, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org- http://goettingen.de. If you have any questions, please also send an e-mail to this address.